This is another one of my favorites and is always in our house because it’s a workhorse.
The moment you first smell it, you just kind of know it’s got good stuff in it and you can tell it works for what it’s designed to promote which is to maintain clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
It’s a special blend that includes Laurel Leaf, Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Melissa, Melaleuca, Ravensara, and Cardamom. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of the feet. Its pleasant aroma is also calming to the senses—perfect for nighttime diffusion (which we do ALL the time, especially in the Fall and Spring when pollen and viruses are trying to creep in).
It also comes in a drop form (basically like a cough drop) that we love and use when sickness is a threat.
Scientific Research on the Benefits of Breathe Essential Oil Blend
What does the scientific research say about the benefits of Breathe?
Well, I can’t say specifically–party because it’s a blend, so you need to click on each of the oils linked above to get an idea of what the combination of possible benefits of Breathe can be. But mainly because the FDA won’t let me because they don’t regulate essential oils.
If you’d like to learn about the research, contact me now and I’ll tell you all about it personally. It’s free, you have no obligation, and I promise–no…I guarantee–it will be worth your time.
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the best essential oil diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Aromatic Description: Minty, hot, fresh, airy