13 Apr About On Guard Essential Oil Blend
I feel like I say this about every oil but this is one of my favs…
No, seriously, it’s definitely top 5 and one that we always have on hand because it’s very effective at supporting the immune system and helping to fight off seasonal bugs.
On Guard is a proprietary essential oil blend and provides a natural and very effective alternative for supporting your immune systems.
It is one of the best-selling blends for a good reason. It protects against environmental and seasonal threats with a combination of essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system–Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary.
It can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain a healthy immune system and support healthy cardiovascular function. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.
When diffused, it helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
Also, it smells like Christmas…seriously. It’s kind of yummy. 🙂
Scientific Research on On Guard Essential Oil Blend
Surprisingly, I found a research study on OnGuard. This is rare but exciting! Message me if you want the link or to know more about the article!
Please note that the FDA does not regulate essential oils. This means that I cannot make any specific claims about or imply that essential oils cure or should be used to treat any diseases or other health conditions. I am not doing that by providing this information.
All information is pulled from reputable sources and studies. Links are provided so that you can make an educated and informed decision as a responsible adult.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
- Combine a few drops of On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the best diffuser of
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody