Losing something or someone you love can be deeply disorienting and painful. Console Comforting Blend combines sweet floral and tree essential oils into a blend that promote feelings of comfort, putting you on a hopeful path of emotional healing.
This blend helps to bind a broken heart with essential oils that are powerful mood enhancers. One of the oils included is Frankincense which is known as the king of all oils and is a great mood booster.
Words unspoken and questions unanswered may keep you worried and unsettled. Console Comforting Essential Oil Blend will help you move past sadness and take your first steps toward emotional healing. It’s tried and true and I use it often.
This blend includes Frankincense Resin, Patchouli Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Labdanum Leaf/Stalk, Amyris Bark, Sandalwood Wood, Rose Flower, Osmanthus Flower. Each of these contributes its own unique aspect to the Console blend. Click each link to learn more about the characteristics that each contributes to the lovely blend.
- Diffuse during times of loss to comfort the soul and evoke feelings of hope.
- Apply over the heart morning and night as a reminder to be patient with healing and to think positive thoughts.
- Apply one to two drops to a shirt collar or scarf and smell throughout the day to ward off feelings of grief and sadness.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Diffuse 6-10 drops in an 8 hour diffuser to evoke feelings of hope.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Console on the go: Apply 1-2 drops on your shirt collar or scarf to help you deal with feeling of sadness and grief throughout the day.
- Counteracts negative emotions: Apply 1-2 drops over your heart and behind your ears as a reminder to be patient in the healing process.
Ingredients: Frankincense Resin, Patchouli Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Labdanum Leaf/Stalk, Amyris Bark, Sandalwood Wood, Rose Flower, Osmanthus Flower
Aromatic Description: Sweet, musky, floral