02 Aug About Digest Zen Essential Oil Blend
DigestZen is a wonderful blend to use in aiding the digestion of food, soothing the occasional upset stomach, and reducing uncomfortable gas and bloating.
This blend is often referred to as the “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health.
This essential oil blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander which help ease stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, and it also includes Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway to aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
I use it often after large meals to ease my digestive discomfort. I also use it in the morning if I am feeling a bit uneasy down there or when I have indigestion. Just rub some on your stomach and you’re all set. It’s also great for the occasional constipation and help ease the discomfort of that as well as help “get things moving” if you know what I mean. 🙂
- Add a few drops to water to take internally or rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Have DigestZen on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.
- Take DigestZen with you when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
Ingredients: Ginger Rhizome/Root, Peppermint Plant, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Anise Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Aromatic Description: Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice