Hawaiian Sandalwood produces a calming effect, as it soothes skin and promotes emotional well-being by dissipating tense feelings.
Hawaiian sandalwood essential oil delivers a variety of benefits, including smoothing skin and enhancing moods. With thousands of years of documented use, this oil has a high value to many people.
It has a rich, sweet, woody aroma that instills calmness and well-being, making it a perfect oil to incorporate into massage or aromatherapy. It’s very soothing and beneficial to the skin, making it highly sought after in body and skin care products. Hawaiian Sandalwood can reduce the appearance of skin imperfections while providing an overall youthful-looking complexion. In addition to being soothing and beneficial to the skin, Hawaiian Sandalwood provides these same effects to mood, helping to lessen tension and promote emotional well-being.
It’s truly great for promoting healthy looking skin and hair. I’ve written about this in the past and I can tell you, whenever I use Hawaiian sandalwood oil in my hair, I get comments on how amazing my hair looks. In fact, it is frequently used as a base for products such as incense, perfumes, cosmetics, and aftershave for this exact reason.
- Diffuse or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer or night cream for smooth, glowing skin.
- Add 1–2 drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation and lessen tension.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Enhances mood
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
Aromatic Description: Rich, honey, sweet, woody
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Wood
Main Constituents: α-santalol, ß-santalol, lanceol