05 Jul About Elevation Essential Oil Blend
Elevation is the perfect blend for whenever you need to be uplifted and energized.
When I first started using essential oils, Elevation was one of my favorites and is still a go to anytime I’m feeling the need for a boost. It’s just got an amazing uplifting and refreshing aroma.
I tend to have issues with anxiety and using Elevation really helps any time I have something on my mind that is making me feel anxious. There’s just something about the combination that brings me up and out of those types of thoughts.
Elevation has a combination of essential oils that elevate your mood and increase your energy. It combines the uplifting and euphoric floral scents of Lavandin, Lavender, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, and Osmanthus with Tangerine, Elemi, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Lemon Myrtle to create a unique blend that promotes a positive mood and feelings of confidence.
Scientific Research on the Benefits of Elevation Essential Oil
What does the scientific research say about the benefits of Elevation?
Well, I can’t say specifically. The FDA won’t let me because they don’t regulate essential oils.
Furthermore, Elevation is a blend of several essential oils as I mention above. So you really have to look at each individually in order to understand the overall benefits of the blend. Just click on each of those oils linked above to explore. I do provide links to resources where you can learn about the science yourself (since the FDA won’t let me link directly, I can only point you in the right direction).
You can also just contact me directly and I’ll tell you all about it personally. It’s free, you have no obligation, and I promise–no…I guarantee–it will be worth your time.
- Diffuse Elevation to promote feelings of self-worth while also helping to lessen feelings of stress.
- Diffuse Elevation in the mornings before waking kids to create a positive and energized mood.
- Rub Elevation essential oil over your heart, temples, or wrists to elevate mood and promote vitality.
- After a long, stressful day, take a bath with a few drops of Elevation to help lessen feelings of stress.
- Before an interview, diffuse Elevation to promote feelings of confidence and self-worth.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Elevates mood and increases vitality
- Energizing and refreshing aroma
- Promotes a revitalizing environment
Floral, sweet, citrus